MyLiferaft at a glance
Most of us will be a carer, or require care, at some point in our lives. We don’t plan for it, it can just happen. Whether we like it or not.
Being prepared, knowledgeable and supported is critical to the carer and the cared for.
Everyone should act now, create your MyLiferaft account and benefit from the many healthcare and well-being support features.
You can personalise the features you want to use: Those available include
Store contacts, their relationship to you, call or message them anytime, share information with them.
Monitor and track e.g weight, height, blood pressure, calories, mood etc
List your goals and and monitor progress, share with others who will help you.
Select from a wide variety of reports: e.g. Important information for hospital staff. QR codes ensure access to the latest version of a report.
Add in appointments and share with others who support you.
Use reminders so you don’t forget e.g to have a yearly eye test, to take medication, or time for an assessment. Choose to receive them immediately or as a daily summary
Keep a record of how you are feeling or what you have been doing. Use the journal as a diary, and decide if you want to share it with others in your care team.
Access and search resources covering a wide selection of topics and services related to health, care and well being.
- Personal information: Life story, faith, address, photo
- Health information: Record hospital/GP visits, operations, test results, allergies, medications, blood group, hearing, vision, teeth and more..
- Care Information: Communication, mobility, eating, meals, behaviour, toilet, washing, dressing, getting up, bedtime, overnight.
- Social: Likes/dislikes, travel, education
- Access emergency contacts at the click of a button
- QR codes keep printed information live with updated information
- Reduce repetition of care and health information
- Share and communicate easily with others
- Others will understand you and your needs better
- Never miss an appointment, birthday, medication
- Improved continuity of care, better outcomes
All new MyLiferaft subscribers will be set up with a Free Standard account automatically. No payment details are needed to sign up but there are options to upgrade.