MyLiferaft launch Emergency Card for FREE
MyLiferaft: Smart Personal Healthcare Record
Most of us will be a carer, or require care, at some point in our lives. We don’t plan for it, it can just happen.
Being prepared and knowledgeable is critical for the carer and the person they are caring for.
Create your MyLiferaft account today and start to benefit from the many healthcare and well-being features that are a part of MyLiferaft.
Access the following features
Start to build a picture, select what is important to you.
- Personal information: Life story, faith, address, photo
- Health information: Record hospital/GP visits, operations, test results, allergies, medications, blood group, hearing, vision, teeth and more..
- Care Information: Communication, mobility, eating, meals, behaviour, toilet, washing, dressing, getting up, bedtime, overnight.
- Social: Likes/dislikes, travel, education
Takes minutes to create and could save valuable minutes in an emergency. Carry this with you at all times. Let emergency services know who to contact in an emergency, list any illnesses, medications, allergies or other important information they should know.
Add contacts, invite them to to see parts/all of your information. Stop sharing at any time. Select what you share. Set up relationships to help identify key people in your life.
Select from the many trackers to help you monitor and understand aspects of your life e.g weight, blood pressure, calories, mood etc and yes even your food bills
Set up and monitor your progress on achieving a goal(s). Ask others you share with to help you.
Select from a variety of reports so you can print or directly share information with others: e.g. a hospital passport, all about me summary, especially useful for those who can’t tell others themselves. Optional QR codes ensure others can access current information. No need to send updates.
Make sure you and others know what’s happening and when. Add in appointments and share with others who support you.
Set reminders for yourself e.g to set up your yearly eye test, to take a morning medication, or an upcoming assessment. Receive notifications.
Keep a record of how you are feeling or what you have been doing and tell others all about it too if you want. Use the journal as a diary. You can chose to share to people in your contacts, or not. You can also share via twitter .
Access and search the resource library covering a wide selection of topics and services related to health, care and well being.
We negotiate with providers to offer MyLiferaft account holders discounts on carefully selected products.
- Peace of mind, keeping everything in one place
- Access emergency contacts at the click of a button
- QR codes keep printed information live with updated information
- Reduce repetition of care and health information
- Share and communicate easily with others
- Others will understand you and your needs better
- Never miss an appointment, birthday, medication
- Improved continuity of care, better outcomes
All new MyLiferaft subscribers will be set up with a Free Standard account automatically. No payment details are needed to sign up but there are options to upgrade which opens up more features.