Liferaft is delighted to be collaborating with www.specialneedsuk.org – a dedicated website providing parents and educational professionals with in depth information on schools, colleges, education centres and support groups for children and young adults with special educational needs.
Liferaft has been created based on our founder’s first-hand experience of problems and challenges faced by parents in caring roles. We want to empower parents who feel a lack of control over their child’s care. When we carried out our research amongst parents, we found that the 4 key questions parents kept asking were:
- How do I gather the information to complete the disability living allowance for my child?
- What health and social care is available to support my child?
- How can I reduce the amount of paperwork that I need to carry around with me to care and medical appointments?
- What help is there for sharing information about my child without the constant need for writing mails, notes and telephoning people?
Liferaft can help with all of these issues and more:
Empowerment: You are in control
- Create, save and share plans for health, education and well-being
- Keep everything in one place to help you prepare for attending appointments and assessments
- Monitor important items using special trackers and then share with those who need to be informed
Efficiency: No more searching for information and bits of paper
- Everything in one centrally secure, online location
- Information entered once and the ability to re-use it time and again, reducing repetition and avoiding miscommunication
- Managing and sharing calendar appointments with others
- Set reminders about key events, taking medication, etc.
Communication: Keeping everyone informed
- Sharing from a single source ensures improved achievements and continuity of care as everyone is working to the same plans
- Sharing information gives people a holistic view of your child: supporting them to provide the best care, diagnosis, plans, treatments and interventions
For more information on how Liferaft can help you, please visit our website www.myliferaft.com