Next Generation of New Developments Launched!
Following on from the recent announcement that MyLiferaft have been awarded the best Digital Personal Healthcare App in the 4th annual Social Care Awards, hosted by Global Health & Pharma (GHP), MyLiferaft are launching a new package of developments and benefits.
Founder & CEO of MyLiferaft, Nicola Murgatroyd, said “It’s an exciting time for MyLiferaft as we launch the next generation of development in health, care and well-being. We continue to drive healthcare technology forward to give greater control to the individual whether they are being cared for or are the carer.”
- A new progress bar in the Goals section to give you greater input in to monitoring improvements in progress.
- Use the information to complete one Form and transfer it across to use in multiple forms thereby reducing the amount of repetitive input
- Set up relationship status for your Contacts making it easier for you and others you share with to find emergency contacts, your GP and friends & family
- Don’t feel like using words to express how you feel? Then use an Emoji to let others know how you are doing.
- You can personalise your MyLiferaft Dashboard so areas that you regularly update are only 1 click away.
- Share your Calendar with those in your care circle so they know what appointments you have coming up and if you need support in getting there.
For more information on the next generation of developments, click here.
The founder of MyLiferaft is Nicola Murgatroyd, her daughter, Faith had Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus. Together they faced an uphill struggle managing Faith`s different care needs. Not one to sit around grumbling about this, Nicola created MyLiferaft for the benefit of everyone caring, or being cared for.
Press enquiries: Please call 0330 223 1192 or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor’s note: MyLiferaft is available in two versions; the standard service is free and to give users more choice, there is also the option of a Premium account which offers a wider range of features. MyLiferaft gives you one secure place online to manage, update and share all personal health, well-being and care information using a desktop PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone at any time of day or night.