MyLiferaft gives care providers working in domiciliary care, and independent carers, a unique online tool to offer clients and their families. It is a central place to record health, care and well-being information. The sharing feature keeps family and care providers updated of changes as they happen.
A client can add information in their own time, assisted by someone else if necessary. Working this way helps reduce client stress when describing their needs to the care provider. Often, in an interview/assessment situation, clients can become flustered and may give inaccurate information or just forget to mention something important.
They can share information with the care provider (printed, emailed or online) and others who support them. The information received will be richer and more informative helping understanding of the person and the delivery of better person centred care.
Carers invited to view information online can add comments to the client’s information and send messages to their client, other carers/family members.
Information can be typed in or dictated.
- Clients and their families can fully participate in identifying areas where they need support
- Care providers and care workers can access key information quickly and easily
- Family members can message care workers directly
- Sharing information supports collaborative working
- Family members can be kept in the loop if they don’t live with their relative
- Facilitates communication between the client and their wider community of support e.g. carers, doctors, therapists, pharmacists, clubs, and family members.
- Everyone can be kept up to date with changing needs, progress on goals, requests for help with tasks etc.
- Sharing information with others.
- Messaging contacts e.g family, carers.
- Access to resources covering a wide range of topics; from support for informal carers to condition specific resources, how to apply for benefits, etc.
- Setting reminders to help both clients, and their carers (both informal/formal) to remember important appointments or to take medication or remember birthdays.
- Translation of information into other languages to support understanding.
MyLiferaft can develop bespoke forms, reports, surveys specified by care providers to support their needs e.g. rate my care, and questionnaires that they would like their clients and or their families to complete.
To find out more about MyLiferaft and how you and your clients can benefit please get in touch and a member of the MyLiferaft team will be happy to help.
Phone: 03302 231192